The BC Association of Aboriginal Friendship Centres now has a section to post resources for its visitors to download information.
- A breakdown of The Corbiere Decision which affects many Aboriginal people.
- All Applications and Forms which BCAAFC distributes for all of its programs and initiatives which are open to the public
- Documents which the BCAAFC considers to be of importance
- Publications that BCAAFC has released for public access.
- Resource Guides which help BCAAFC member friendship centres in their initiatives and programs
- BCAAFC Policy and other policies which affect Aboriginal people and Friendship Centres
More information and up-to-date resources will be added to this section soon.
If there are any resources which are not listed here please feel free to contact the BCAAFC.
BC Association of Aboriginal Friendship Centres
#200 - 506 Fort Street
Phone: 250 388-5522
Fax: 250 388-5502