October 24, 2017
The BC Association of Aboriginal Friendship Centres is pleased to announce that the transition of the BCAAFC under the Societies Act is complete, including filing the new BCAAFC replacement Bylaws approved at the September 22, 2017, Annual General Meeting.
The Transition Board is now in effect and includes:
- Annette Morgan, President
- Victor Tom, Vice President
- Dr. Sharon McIvor, Treasurer
- Calvin Albright, Secretary
- Shyla Elgie, Youth Representative
- Fabian Alexis, Director at Large
On behalf of BCAAFC President, members and staff, we extend a warm welcome to the new Board of Directors.
Any questions can be directed to Ivy Shaughnessy, Executive Coordinator, IvyS@bcaafc.com.
Always in friendship,
Executive Director, BCAAFC